U.S. Immigration, Nationality and Visa Services Rangel Legal often advises clients who require consular processing and visa interviews at the U.S. Embassy in Quito, Ecuador and the U.S. Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
Many of our clients are Ecuadorian or live in Ecuador, but we also represent other individuals and businesses on a variety of inbound U.S. visa, immigration, naturalization and consular matters.
• Visas for tourism, business, students
• Permanent Residency (Green Card)
• Employment, companies and investors
• Other types of immigrant and non-immigrant visas
• Consular processing
• Family based petitions
• Marriage and fiancé petitions
• US Citizenship and passports
• Reports of birth abroad
• Representation after a visa denial or cancellation