Rangel Legal advises U.S. Citizens living abroad on matters before the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Embassy and the U.S. Consulate in Ecuador, and other U.S. governmental and administrative agencies.

We represent U.S. Citizens and Legal Permanent Residents who may be eligible to petition for family members such as spouses, fiancés/fiancées, parents, children and siblings to obtain a visa or permanent residence (“Green Card”) in the United States.

We also assist U.S. Citizens residing or seeking to live, work or invest in Ecuador on a number of cross-border legal issues. We network with attorneys who are licensed to practice in Ecuador who can advise individuals and businesses in a variety of Ecuadorian practice areas, including immigration, naturalization and visa services to Ecuador.

  • U.S. citizenship
  • U.S. passports
  • Reports of Birth Abroad
  • Consular services
  • U.S. immigration, U.S. nationality and U.S. visas
  • Ecuador immigration, nationality and visas
  • Cross border legal services